Schedule an appointment
General Dentistry - McKinney, TX
General Dentistry at Pixel Dental
What is General Dentistry?
Benefits Of General Dentistry
General dentistry provides many benefits for patients, including:
- Prevention of tooth decay and gum disease
- Improved overall health
- Whiter teeth and brighter smiles
- A boost in self-confidence
- Less pain and discomfort
- Improved chewing and speaking abilities
General Dentistry Treatments
At Pixel Dental, we offer a wide range of general dentistry treatments to meet the needs of our patients. These treatments include:
- Teeth Cleanings – Our professional teeth cleanings eliminate plaque and tartar buildup to help prevent cavities and gum disease.
- Fillings – We use composite fillings to repair minor tooth damage caused by decay or trauma.
- Root Canals – If you have an infected tooth, root canals may be necessary to remove the infection and save the remaining healthy portion of the tooth.
- Crowns – Crowns are used to restore a damaged or decayed tooth to its original shape and size.
- Bridges – Dental bridges can replace missing teeth and help support the surrounding teeth.
After any dental treatment, it is important to follow proper aftercare instructions to ensure the best possible outcome. Your dentist will provide you with personalized instructions to help the healing process, which may include:
- Taking an antibiotic if prescribed
- Practicing good oral hygiene habits
- Eating a soft diet for several days
- Avoiding certain foods and beverages
- Not smoking or chewing tobacco for at least 48 hours
Pixel Dental is dedicated to providing quality dental care and helping our patients maintain good oral health. If you want more information about general dentistry or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.